The mission of the Cleburne County Revenue Commissioner is to administer assessments and collections based on fair and reasonable equalization, while striving to provide a quality service motivated by integrity and respect for all Cleburne County taxpayers.
Information Required Registering a Manufactured Home:
Manufactured homes are governed according to the Code of Alabama 1975, Title 40 Chapter 12, and Section 255. Manufactured homes must be registered within 30 days of purchase or coming into the State of Alabama.
In Cleburne County, Manufactured Homes are registered in the Revenue Commissioner’s Office.
The following information is required to register a manufactured home:
Bill of Sale showing Sales Tax Collected
Alabama Certificate of Title Application
Bill of Sale showing Sales Tax Collected
Alabama Certificate of Title Application (1990 and newer)
Bill of Sale
Certificate of Title signed by Seller & Purchaser
Receipt of Sales Tax Paid from License Commission Office (Probate Judge
Moving from out of state: Certificate of Title, Current Registration
Moving from another Alabama County: Alabama Certificate of Title, Current Registration, Move Permit
  In order for a Manufactured Home to be registered, purchaser must provide proof that Sales Tax has been collected and if applicable, Alabama Certificate of Title Application. As proof, the Revenue Office will accept: Bill of Sale from Licensed Dealer showing Tax Collected or a receipt from the Probate Office showing Tax Collected. The Probate Office also prepares applications for Alabama Certificate of Titles. Contact the Probate Office at (256) 463-5655 should you have questions about Sales Tax or applying for a Certificate of Title on a Manufactured Home.  

If the Manufactured Home and land are titled in the same name, and will be occupied by owner as his/her home, the Manufactured Home will be assessed as real property and Homestead may apply. An Ad Valorem decal will be issued when the property taxes are paid each year. (October 1st thru December 31st)

If a Manufactured Home is placed on land not owned by the manufactured home owner, then it is registered in our Registration Program. The decal for this type registration is renewed from October 1st thru November 30th each year. Delinquent fees will apply December 1st.

Failure to register, renew or display decal will result in a citation with penalties.

  Move Permits may be purchased from the Revenue Commission Office for $10. You are required by law to present a permit before registering your Manufactured Home in another County. Registration must be current for permit to be issued.  
  This Website is designed to give you fast access to your tax information such as your property record card, assessment, plat maps and aerial photos of your property day or night from the convenience of your home or office. You will also have links to the Alabama Department of Revenue and the Code of Alabama

© 2010 All rights reserved.

The greater real you're the actual much less rolex replica sale you'll have along with your self yet others. Right now in the end the actual misunderstandings forms lower, and also you get over the actual surprise, the actual fireplace inspector strolls your decision keeping the actual expansion wire a person employed for the actual replica watches. A person begin to question, the reason why he'd want to consider your own expansion wire. A good adorned function starts like a restricted release printing, after which the actual designer more than paints the actual printing. Every more than fresh paint is actually somewhat various, therefore the breitling replica sale to become an authentic variance.